By Jeffrey Palermo
ASP.NET MVC implements the Model-View-Controller trend at the ASP.NET runtime. it really works good with open resource initiatives like NHibernate, citadel, StructureMap, AutoMapper, and MvcContrib. ASP.NET MVC in motion is a advisor to pragmatic MVC-based internet improvement. After a radical assessment, it dives into problems with structure and maintainability. The publication assumes simple wisdom of ASP.NET (v. 3.5) and expands your services. The book's many examples are in C#.
Read Online or Download ASP.NET MVC in Action: With MvcContrib, NHibernate, and more PDF
Similar visual basic books
Even if you are a newbie, strength consumer, or pro specialist, home windows Vista: The Definitive advisor has every thing you must customise the working process, grasp your electronic media, deal with your information, and preserve your computing device -- despite which home windows Vista version you are using.
Why this booklet and never another source? Bestselling writer and home windows professional William Stanek does not simply educate you the stairs you must stick to, he additionally tells you ways positive aspects paintings, why they paintings, and the way you could customise them to fulfill your wishes. you are going to how to squeeze out each final little bit of strength out of home windows Vista, and the way to take advantage of out of its beneficial properties and courses, together with how to:
- organize, customise and song home windows Vista - Optimize its visual appeal and function; set up, configure and retain software program; customise your undefined; and set up printers, scanners and faxes
- deal with your documents - seek your laptop extra successfully; safe your documents and knowledge; percentage and collaborate; and get the main out of add-ons corresponding to the Mobility Center
- grasp your electronic media - Create media libraries with Media participant; deal with electronic images and movies with picture Gallery; make DVDs with DVD Maker; and create video clips with motion picture Maker
- Get attached and begin networking - manage a house or small-office community; discover ways to use home windows Mail, Calendar, and assembly area; triumph over web Explorer 7; and grasp on-the-go networking
- safeguard your machine - preserve your loved ones secure whereas on the web; organize parental controls and content material scores; navigate the pc safety maze; configure home windows Vista's protection features
- deal with and aid home windows Vista platforms - take care of consumer debts, disks and drives; deal with regimen upkeep and troubleshooting; and unravel complicated help and restoration issues
- study complex counsel & thoughts - deal with the home windows boot atmosphere, discover staff coverage, realize keyboard shortcuts, and lots more and plenty extra
While you're new to programming with Microsoft Excel VBA and are searhing for an excellent creation, this is often the publication for you. constructed by way of machine technological know-how professors, books within the "for absolutely the newbie" sequence educate the foundations of programming via uncomplicated online game construction. Microsoft Excel VBA Programming for absolutely the newbie, 3rd version offers you the talents that you simply want for simpler Excel VBA programming purposes and indicates you the way to place those abilities to exploit in real-world situations.
Additional info for ASP.NET MVC in Action: With MvcContrib, NHibernate, and more
When we need to deal with a Conference object, must we have all associated objects in memory for any operation to make sense? The answer is no. In DDD, we divide our domain model into aggregates. 2 Aggregates Aggregates are groups of objects that work and live together. We group them along natural operational lines, and one entity serves as the aggregate root. The aggregate root serves as the entry point and the hub of operations for all objects in the aggregate. An aggregate can have many objects, or it can just be a single entity, but the aggregate root is always an entity since it must be able to stand on its own, and only entities can stand on their own.
Server pages have become simple views, which are nothing more than HTML templates waiting to be populated with objects (models) passed in by the controller. The postback event lifecycle is no more, and ViewState is no longer necessary. NET MVC Framework. After this primer, you’ll be ready for more advanced topics. NET. NET runtime. info Licensed to Gayle M. NET MVC Framework while others continue to work using Web Forms? Of course we can. They can run side by side until the entire application is MVC.
NET MVC Framework This view uses a master page, as you can see in the MasterPageFile attribute in the Page directive. The master can be specified by the controller for compatibility with many view engines, but some view engines support the view specifying the layout, which is the case with the Web Forms view engine, the default view engine that ships with the MVC framework. NOTE: A ViewResult leverages the IViewEngine interface, which is an abstrac- tion that allows the usage of any mechanism for rendering a view.
ASP.NET MVC in Action: With MvcContrib, NHibernate, and more by Jeffrey Palermo